UK Mortgage Market Forecasts and Future Opportunities 2016 | Latest Research Report
2016 has been a good year for the market, with gross lending expected to be 12% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. On the supply side, legislative changes in the buy-to-let sector, namely higher rates of stamp duty and more stringent underwriting requirements, will act as a drag on future growth in what has been the standout sector in the years since the financial crisis. On the demand side, economic uncertainty caused by the Brexit vote will reduce the willingness of consumers to take on more debt.
– Buy-to-let lending, the outstanding success story of recent years, will suffer a reversal of fortune due to adverse changes in stamp duty, tax relief, and underwriting criteria. Following a rush by investors to beat the April 2016 increases in stamp duty, new lending in the latter part of the year has been lower than in 2015, and the market will flatline in subsequent years.
– Lending on shared ownership properties will see huge percentage increases over the forecast period, largely off the back of the governments new Affordable Homes Programme. During 201621, an estimated 135,000 shared ownership homes will be built under this scheme, thus fueling a boom in associated mortgage lending.
– Equity release continues to enjoy much success, with lending showing significant year-on-year growth. Prospects for further growth are healthy, with several years worth of property price rises leaving borrowers with plenty of capital value to unlock, while the cost of equity release products is falling.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=984852
This report offers five-year gross lending forecasts for residential and niche mortgages, along with a detailed examination of the various demand- and supply-side factors that will determine the market outlook.
It offers insight into:
– The key macroeconomic, regulatory, and other factors that will drive the demand for and supply of mortgages over the next five years.
– The outlook for niche sectors, including buy-to-let, equity release, shared ownership, shared equity, and self-build.
Reasons To Buy
– Develop more targeted strategies through the analysis of key mortgage market developments.
– Inform your future plans with our five-year forecast of gross advances for niche product lines.
– Analyze trends with details of historic gross advances across a range of specialist mortgage sectors and product types.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=984852
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG