ROi Africa gearing up for the Cape Town market
Tonya Khoury, the MD of one of South Africa’s foremost media monitoring and intelligence providers, ROi Africa, is proud to announce that the company is expanding and has active representation in Cape Town
Says Khoury: Cape Town is a major hub for Public Relations and Strategy, we recognised the need for local Cape Town representation and we are delighted to find the perfect candidate to carry the ROi Africa brand ethos to the tip of our continent!
ROi Africa already has several clients based in the Mother City and it is our intention to not only service our existing business in Cape Town but to expand our client base in that section of the market.”
The Cape Town division will be managed by Ronel Nel, who has more than 15 years’ media monitoring, communications and PR experience. It will offer an extension of ROi Africa’s current services global content with the push of a button.
ROi generates strategic live and interactive media solutions that are intelligent and intuitive. These solutions offer immediate insight into any industry across the globe. These include:
- Smart Technology that learns and identifies trends across all media platforms
- The largest media pipe in the world – over 206 million platforms including local print, radio, television, online news and social media.
- Specifically designed for Big Content Management and its measurement.
- From high level to infinite detail in a click
- Full media monitoring across the globe in 100 countries in 75 languages
- Systems to manage your brand and make immediate, intelligent media decisions with foresight. Presented in an interactive and innovative platform.
“Media is evolving and the demand for immediate insight and big content management is a global one. Succinct and intelligent analysis of past and present media used to benchmark and predict the future is at the heart of ROi Africa’s offering. This will enable clients to make wise and educated business decisions based on their market performance and the competitor behaviour in that environment,” says Khoury.
Supported by one of South Africa’s most innovative listed companies, Ecsponent Limited, ROi Africa boasts an African footprint and the expertise needed to create big business with exceptional technology.
Cape Town Manager of ROi Africa, Ronel Nel says, “Cape Town hosts an increasing number of lucrative businesses of various sizes. We are delighted to bring ROi Africa’s ground-breaking services and personal touch” she concludes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tonya Khoury 073 874 5377
Twitter: @tonyaroi / @roiafrica