Know Your PR Agency: Red Carpet Concepts
Today is the ninth installment of PR profile where the spotlight shines on Red Carpet Concepts which is led by Jade Allen (founder and account director). Jade’s strengths are intrinsic with her experience gained in the field of PR, marketing, social media and events management. Let’s find out more about her business…
What is the name of your PR firm?
Who owns the PR firm?
Managing Director, Jade Allen
What services does your PR firm offer?
Give a breakdown of your main industries?
- Lifestyle and luxury brands
- Hospitality establishments and new property developments
- Launch events
- Music and entertainment
What sets your PR firm apart from the crowd?
What sets us apart is that we believe in using multi-channel strategies to get the company name out there, and ensure clear and powerful brand messaging to target audiences.
Name drop new accounts that your PR firm has acquired recently…
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel & Spa: Bistro 1800˚, Equinox Spa and the VIP Sky Bar
- Nitida Wine Estate
- Lazercor Developments Portfolio: Monte Christo Retirement Village, Paardevlei Specialist Medical Centre, Onverwagt
- Tribe Coffee Roasting
List accounts that your PR firm has lost recently…
We have not lost any accounts recently but retainers contracts have completed:
- Media24 Weekly Magazines Portfolio
- Gourmet Boerie
Are press releases still relevant today with social media breaking news?
Yes, as it provides factual truth without any spinning or rumours.
Which social media platform works best for your PR firm and why?
- Twitter – It is the most important platform for networking and media relations
- Facebook – Building a brand / an audience for the client and best platform for interacting with that audience
- Pinterest – Photo Sharing is the most recent and most popular social media platform. People are attracted to what they see and through the repining of images they are lead to the articles that are of interest to them e.g. beautiful properties
What industry body is your PR firm affiliated to?
How do prospective clients reach your PR firm?
- Word of mouth
- Social media