One&Only Cape Town Spa bags 2013 SPA Traveller Awards
ONE&ONLY Cape Town Spa has clinched not one but two prestigious awards at the 2013 SPA Traveller Awards.
In an announcement earlier this week, One&Only Cape Town Spa once again received recognition that they are indeed the best spa in Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean.
After months of collating votes, the UK-based SPA Traveller Magazine presented One&Only Cape Town Spa with the Readers’ Choice: Best Wellness Spa and the Reader’s Choice: Best Spa Hotel / Resort in Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean awards.
This is the first time that One&Only Spa has won an award from leading digital publication SPA Traveller, a luxury, lifestyle, digital magazine which provides an objective guide to the world’s finest hotel and resort spas, day spas, treatments and spa at home products. The magazine receives up to 3.5 million page impressions per month and provides essential insight into all there is to know in the international spa space for more than 100,000 readers in 75 countries.
Produced by experienced travel journalists it features more than 2,500 spas around the globe. The awards are based on six month’s worth of reader-driven nominations.
One&Only Cape Town has also just received a prestigious listing on the 2014 Gold List Condé Nast Traveler USA. The welcome good news comes at the end of a year that’s been filled with accolades for the resort and the luxe, five-star spa, situated on its very own island at One&Only Cape Town, South Africa’s first urban resort.
The popular Spa sees a constant stream of guests and locals soaking up the Afro-Zen surrounds, enjoying the complimentary facilities such as the sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool offerings and of course making the most of the superb menu of top-to-toe treatments on offer. Home to the only Bastien Gonzalez Mani:Pedi:Cure studios in Africa and boasting a series of innovative offerings – from indigenous inspired all-over body treatments to outstanding facial treatments using the exclusive ESPA range of products.
While the Spa is in the thick of summer season appointments and offerings, it’s good to know it has a series of special offers coming in the New Year too.
This Valentine’s Day, the Spa will be offering an indulgence to remember with the My One&Only Love spa special. The 60-minute special costs R695 and includes a Chocolate Foot Scrub and Massage followed by a Warm Vanilla Hot Stone Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage. All guests are greeted with a glass of bubbly and couples may request a double treatment room for their sensual indulgence.
The special is available from Monday to Friday, from the beginning of February until the end of March 2014.
For those wanting to present their loved ones and friends with the ultimate luxury gift, a voucher to One&Only Cape Town Spa is an indulgence indeed. Visit the Spa online at oneandonlycapetown.com.
- For an award-winning treatment and Spa experience of your own, be sure to contact One&Only Cape Town Spa on (27) (21) 431 5810, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Spa guests are given complimentary access to the sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool facilities.
ACCOLADES & AWARDS OVER THE YEARS FOR ONE&ONLY SPA
- October 2013:- 2013 Spafinder Wellness 365™Readers’ Choice Crystal Award for Favourite Spa in Africa
- July 2013:- Travel + Leisure “World’s Best Awards” for Best Hotel Spa in Africa and the Middle East
- February 2013:- World Spa Awards for Best Hotel Spa in Africa • October 2012:- SpaFinder® Readers’ Choice Award for Favourite Spa in South Africa (for 3rd consecutive year)
- February 2012:- World Spa Awards for Best Hotel Spa in Africa •
- February 2011:- SpaFinder® Readers’ Choice Award for Favourite Spa in Africa and South Africa in 2011 as well as SpaFinder® Best Spa Interiors in Africa
- December 2011:- Spa Silver Sage Readers Choice Award for Best Spa in the Middle East and Africa
- November 2010:- SpaFinder® Readers’ Choice Award for Favourite Spa in South Africa